We are an industry leading building restoration company offering an opportunity to join our GTA team.
Brook Restoration Ltd. is a well established COR certified company that specializes in all types of construction restoration work including commercial, institutional and residential/condominium projects. These projects range from small scale to complex multiyear phases across Ontario.
· We are looking for well organized individuals to join our team who have are able to process job site orders, and work efficiently. With the multitude of construction projects we have on the go materials and equipment are constantly in transition. The ability to work safely and efficiently is key to our success.
· The ideal candidate will be able to work from 6:30 am through 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, with the possibility of the occasional late shift or weekend day
· Have a valid DZ license with 3 years of verifiable experience (generic driver profile form to verify experience will be provided, and will need to be completed)
· Must be able to provide a current drivers abstract and commercial vehicle drivers record. Both must be in good standing with minimal to no infractions
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
· Able to work safely, efficiently and consistently throughout the day
· Must be an organised team player with the ability to work individually as required
· Have good communication skills and basic computer knowledge
· A valid class IV forklift license is an asset, however training will be provided if required
· Experience driving roll off’s is a must for this position.
· Experience transporting construction equipment and machinery is ideal for this role
We provide excellent compensation with weekly pay, a positive team environment, and the chance to grow within the company. Benefits are provided upon probationary term completion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday