We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to have fun while they work. 1-800-RID-OF-IT Is looking for dynamic people to be a part of our truck teams. Would you like to help us continue to build a world-class brand right here in Toronto? In return, we offer fun, variety, physical activity and exercise, opportunities to learn and grow and participate in marketing activities – most importantly the opportunity to put smiles on the faces of our customers.You are:
- A customer service connoisseur. You know how to go over and above what is expected of you to make your customers happy.
- Not afraid of hard work and physical labor.
- A leader – Personable – Goal oriented and driven.
- A problem solver and extremely organized.
- A team player and be able to work under minimal supervision.
- An effective communicator – In good shape and energetic.
If you are all of the above and you want to be part of a winning team, we would love to hear from you! Key Responsibilities:
- * Customer Service: WOWing every customer with exceptional service and a great attitude.
- Truck Operations: Safe operation of the “Junk Driving Machine”
- Junk Removal: Heavy and light lifting and removal of “junk” from client locations (i.e. couches, chairs, appliances, yard, electronics and garage junk)
- Marketing: Engage in guerilla marketing activities to increase revenue and put more money in your pocket.
- Sales: Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Have customer service experience.
- Have a valid Class G driver’s license and a clean driving record because it’s more fun to arrive in one piece…
- Be able to work Monday-Thursday and Weekends ,some overtime required.
Compensation: $22/hour base wage plus profit share incentives – make up to $26/hour ! What 1-800-RID-OF-IT? employees say about their job:
- Freedom and autonomy
- A ‘killer’ culture; great team
- Every day is new
- Work outdoors
- Amazing strength
- Good looks & style
Do you have what it takes to work in the Junk World? Send us your resume. We will be contacting you shortly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- Monday to Friday
Drivers are given masks, provided with hand sanitizer and trucks are wiped down daily. Driver tends to use only one truck.
- driving: 5 years (Required)
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- G (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Address Toronto