Spectrum Health Care is hiring a Digital Health Data Analyst to join our team in Toronto. In this role you will be the lead on digital health initiatives by working with stakeholders to develop standards and processes for integration projects and analytics involving big data modelling in healthcare data systems.
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. By joining Spectrum Health Care you will be part of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and a committed member of a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
At Spectrum Health Care our mission is re-imagining home care for clients and families to provide products and services they need, whenever care is required, delivered by the most qualified and compassionate staff.
- Design and implement the infrastructure required for integration, optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, SAAS APIs, on-premises or cloud, including ‘big data’ technologies
- Lead digital initiatives, project planning, scope and work with stakeholders to define business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Prepare analytical datasets (ADS) to support the data science and modeling/AI team in building and deploying statistical models (e.g., predictive models).
- Develops standards and processes for integration projects and initiatives.
- Delivers big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Support all data solutions are consistent and ensure all automated processes preserve data by managing the alignment of data availability and integration processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Statistics, Analytics, Computer Science or related major
- 2-4 years of experience in related analytical, business systems or data engineering fields
- Expert SQL proficiency with proven competencies in designing well-architected data models is an asset
- Understanding of high performance data science algorithms
- Experience working with large datasets, using strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
Spectrum Health Care is thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. This award recognizes top companies across Canada for overall performance, sustained growth, strategy, capabilities and innovation, culture and commitment, and leadership. Click here to learn more about this esteemed honour.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.
Spectrum Health Care is committed to fostering, cultivating and building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization. We strive to attract, engage and develop a workforce that reflects the diverse communities that we serve and we know a diverse workforce is key to the growth and success of our organization.