Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Customer Service team. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies.
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner.
- Track and Trace large volume of customer orders
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various interfaces.
- Ensure daily delivery schedules are adhered to, and all necessary documentation is returned to head office in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle client complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternative within the time limits: follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure and confirm pickup and delivery appointment for drivers
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers and ensure customers are well informed.
- Research and resolve all transactional problems to ensure reporting is reconciled in a timely manner
- Maintain co-operative working relationships among team and internal staff
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- Previous experience in the logistic/supply chain industry is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude learn new software and systems
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt to changing rules, regulations and procedures
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)