Altum Health is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our amazing team of clinicians and administrative professionals!
The principal responsibilities include: performing exemplary and timely statistical and data collection/entry/reporting activities; performing administrative activities. In addition, demonstrated ability to provide exemplary and timely client and customer service to our patients, customers, staff, and consultants; effectively and efficiently managing referrals; scheduling, booking and confirming clients as required, optimizing daily operations, participating in quality assurance and improvement activities,
The Toronto site is a high volume facility and the successful candidate must be someone who is able to:
- Unpack referrals, process in our internal database and process related documentation and correspondence
- Merge, sort and prepare, save to appropriate drive and send out assessor documentation packages
- Prepare and format clinical reports, check claimant details and send to quality audit team
- Perform reminder calls to claimants and documents outcomes in system
- Answers phone in a timely manner, assists the caller or forward to the appropriate person
- Prepare and send appointment letters for upcoming assessments
- Send assessors reminders for upcoming assessments
- Updates and ensures accurate timelines are reflected in the system and ensure timely processing of all activities
- Identify issues that will impact ability to meet service delivery timelines and escalate
- Participate in updating and improving administrative workflows
- Other duties as assigned
Altum Health is a department within the University Health Network with over 300 employees across several sites (Toronto, Cambridge, Barrie, Hamilton, Ottawa, Oakville, Ajax, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton and Scarborough). We offer a full continuum of prevention, rehabilitation, and health care services to third party payors and individuals, including the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), employers, and insurers.
At Altum Health, we believe in providing “The Right Care. Always.” by offering client-centered services that address the physical, psychosocial, and behavioral issues related to injury or illness. We actively participate in outcomes data collection, analysis and reporting, continuous quality improvement and the education and training of the next generation of health and service professionals. Altum Health services prevent and manage acute and chronic injury as well as co-morbid conditions and integrate clients back into the workplace and home life. Our services result in positive outcomes and value to our clients and customers.
- Completion of High School education required
- Completion of related College diploma and/or certificate preferred
- Direct experience with Auto IE industry
- 1-2 years work experience in medical office or with Auto IE an asset
- Exposure to customized databases, including running reports
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills, including: active listening and demonstrates patience, places information in appropriate context when listening, reading, writing and speaking, adjusts communication towards the appropriate audience etc.
- Must be able to assume responsibility for job duties and work independently
- Ability to effectively sort, prioritize, and execute multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent data entry skills including proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with autonomy demonstrated
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to show initiative and good judgment
- Must be team player with the ability to work autonomously
POSTED DATE: September 25, 2020 CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.