Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
Are you bilingual and looking to get your foot in the door with an established company?
- A Day In The Life
- Manage large number of incoming requests from our Strategic Clients electronically and/or by telephone
- respond promptly to client’s inquiries and meet client timeframes
- Communicate with clients through various channels, such as online portals
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Service Departments across Canada and the US
- Carefully identify problems that might arise from operations with the use of ethical procedures and professional judgment
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as required
- Keep records of customer interactions; record details of inquiries, comments and complaint
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide accurate invoicing to all Strategic Clients
- Identify any discrepancies between contract amounts and invoice amount and resolve any issues.
- What We Are Seeking
- Experience: 1-3 years of related Customer Service experience
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both French and English
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Bilingual (Fluent in French and English verbal and written)
- What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Learning opportunities for professional growth
- In-house Gym with trainers and classes
- In-house Cafeteria
- Free office parking