Interact with our Strategic Based Clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests for services.
- Manage large number of incoming requests from our National Clients electronically and/or by telephone
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction and respond promptly to client’s inquiries
- Communicate with clients through various channels, such as online portals
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Service Departments across Canada and the US
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as required
- Keep records of customer interactions; record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Use expertise to build strong relationships with clients (both internal and external), and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Provide accurate invoicing to all Strategic Clients
- Identify any discrepancies between contract amounts and invoice amount and resolve any issues presented
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining and updating files and processing paperwork.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Experience: 3+ years of related experience
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
- Documentation Skills
- Listening and phone Skills
- Ability to Multitask and strong organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Have good sense of judgment
- Positive Attitude & people oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability and ability to Work Under Pressure
- Sense of urgency and ability to take initiative
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.