At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Flynn takes pride in providing the best for our employees, recognizing that our people are the greatest asset. We understand how important our people are to our continued success, so we’ve made Flynn a place they want to work. At Flynn, we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further. We strive to help our people build their skills amongst teams that innovate and educate, while ensuring we constantly evolve as a company.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
- Work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and RRSP- matching
This position will be based out of our Mississauga location. This is an entry level position. New grads are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Review and communicate with appropriate branch personnel regarding information required to compile customer reports, invoicing and quotes
- Produce detailed written reports on our findings and recommendations and forward to customers.
- Maintain and update customer database for each local branch.
- Use of web based technology to obtain our field service technicians’ data.
- Follow-up with customers regarding quotes.
- Respond to local branch emails in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Work closely with local branch team members to satisfy customer requirements.
- Provide operational support to the local branches.
- Other duties as required by the team.
Skills/Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Ability follow specific processes.
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet pressing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well in a team-based environment.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and results-driven.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in the roofing industry is considered an asset.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com