Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
- A Day in the Life
- Review field data for material and labour requirements and generate invoice, quote, and photo reports.
- Produce detailed written reports on our findings and recommendations and forward to customers.
- Maintain and update customer database for each local branch
- Use of mobile technology to obtain our field service technicians’ data and build trend analysis
- Follow-up with customers proactively
- Sell related services (e.g. maintenance agreements, Roof Audits etc.)
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Work closely with local branch team members to satisfy customer requirements.
- Provide operational support to the local branches.
- Other duties as required by the team.
- Candidates must have the ability to:
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Able to pay strong attention to detail
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Multi-task, meet pressing deadlines, and anticipate client needs
- Work independently as well in a team-based environment
- What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Learning opportunities for professional growth
- In-house Gym with trainers and classes
- In-house Cafeteria
- Free office parking
- What we are seeking
- Experience: 1-3 years of related Customer Service experience
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills require
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications