Fixed term contract
Full Job Description
Position Title: Customer Care Representative
Requisition ID: 30392
Career Group (ADSP): Administrative
Division: Qc – Marketing Metro (80069072)
Department: Marketing and e-Commerce
Work Location: METRO ON – 5559 DUNDAS STREET W (#A-DUND)
Province: Canada : Ontario
Position Type: Temporary
- This incumbent confers with consumers by phone or e-mail, providing information on products and services, answering inquiries, obtaining details and resolving Customer complaints, notifying consumers of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments. The incumbent contributes actively to putting the consumer at the hart of the company’s concerns.
- Receive and deal with Customer complaints and requests.
- Do research needed in order to answer Customer and internal client inquiries.
- Input facts and draw up structured and concise complaints reports.
- Negotiate compensation with customers.
- Assist in developing tools and work processes to improve Customer service quality.
- Act as a backup receptionist.
- Represent Metro Ontario Customer Care in dealings with various company departments, sit on committees and manage problem situations with other departments.
- College certificate (Communications and/or Public Relations is preferred
- At least 1 year experience in a Call Centre environment required
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Excellent priority management
- Excellent judgement
- Good time management skills
Metro values, respects and leverages the differences and competences of all employees from a variety of different backgrounds. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation or wish to receive this application in an accessible format, please advise.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted.
We respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from agencies.