At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
The Service Coordinator (Glazing) will be reporting into the Glazing Service Manager, working out of Flynn’s Mississauga location.
A Day in the Life
- Organize and pre-schedule jobs
- Ordering and arranging materials and equipment as per job requirements to adhere to the schedule
- Communicating with clients on day-to-day project status
- Complete site visits for efficiencies and day-to-day operations
- Assisting team with providing site information and equipment to crews
- Conduct site visits to verify design and construction details
- Supporting Glazing Team with tasks as required
What We Are Seeking
- Previous experience in a construction environment is considered an asset
- Previous experience in Glazing industry considered an asset
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Form and maintain customer relations; in person, through email, and over the phone
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, stay organized, and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- Reliable, with strong problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Health Benefits & RRSP matching program
- Free Parking
- Subsidized in-house cafeteria and gym
- On-going career development programs through our in-house Flynn University and eLearning courses, and several external eLearning sites
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.