Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide our clients with the latest and greatest technology and services for the best value. Our people are knowledgeable, passionate and go beyond expectations to delight our clients.
We offer the right platform and support for your professional growth and advancement. Join us today to launch your career with Canada Computers & Electronics!
We are currently hiring a Technician at our College location!
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for providing support for a wide range of technical issues.
- Perform troubleshooting of issues related to hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction.
– 1 – 2 years of relevant computer repair experience in a retail environment
– A+ Certification required
– High school diploma or equivalent preferred
– Extensive knowledge of computer parts and accessories
– Extensive working knowledge of:
- Microsoft operating systems
- PC Hardware
- Common peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, internet routers etc.
- TCP/IP networking
- Internet technologies
- Common office applications
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Excellent customer service skills
– Willingness to work flexible shifts which includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)