As a computer repair technician your responsibilities and qualifications would include but not limited to:
· Has obtained a relevant technical degree / diploma combined with 3 + years of repair experience.
· Careful review and confirmation on accuracy of identification of product.
· Run diagnostic and performance tests to identify failure.
· Perform complete tear down on various electronic equipment to identify hardware failure.
· Verify customer reported defect or functionality issue.
· Communicate and interact with Supervisor and other team members to ensure successful and efficient repair of devices.
· Order replacement parts through electronic inventory management system.
· Accurately document diagnosis and repair information in online repair tracking system.
· Perform repairs install replacement components and test whole unit using provided diagnostic procedures.
· Identification of cosmetic defects.
· Perform operating system installations and software application recoveries for testing or on completed repairs.
· Complete detailed visual inspection to ensure 100% within compliance on all quality guidelines.
· Ensure that KPI expectations are achieved on all duties.
· Adherence of all internal documented work instructions.
· Ability to assist with the quality control lines in peak period times or coverage.
· Maintaining a clean and efficient work area.
· Practicing and following ESD procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.70 /hour
To keep our employees safe, wearing masks is mandatory within the facility. Hand Sanitizer and Glovers are also available. We are adhering to and practicing social distancing. All employees are required to sign in and confirm symptom free upon arrival
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)