Spectrum Health Care is currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Communications Manager to bring their experience and energy to our team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the planning, development and implementation of high quality internal and external strategic communications programs in support of overall company goals and objectives. Leveraging exceptional writing, editing, digital media and project management skills, you will work closely with various internal stakeholders to support their communications requirements. You will also manage Spectrum’s digital communications including content management responsibilities for the corporate website and social media channels and implementing and managing all digital advertising in alignment with the Spectrum brand.
At Spectrum Health Care our mission is re-imagining home care for clients and families to provide products and services they need, whenever care is required, delivered by the most qualified and compassionate staff.
Our people are the cornerstone of our business. By joining Spectrum Health Care you will be part of one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and a committed member of a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals.
- Support business objectives through strategic and impactful internal and external communications in alignment with the Spectrum Brand
- Create and execute internal communications project plans, timelines and defined deliverables that share our culture, drive engagement and deliver results (change management communications, recognition programs, branch communications and events, new program/platform launches)
- Partner with teams and leaders across the business including People and Culture, Marketing, Information Technology and Branch Leadership to support their communications and marketing communications requirements
- Manage Spectrum’s digital communications and content strategy for the corporate website and social media channels
- Management of the overall communications calendar
- Work closely with agency partners to implement and manage all digital advertising (recruitment and marketing) and monitor audience sentiment
- Reporting of KPIs with insights and optimization strategies
- Project manage RFPs including coordination of functional team input to deliver a cohesive response
- Bachelor’s Degree + Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations Certificate
- 5 – 7 years of business communications experience
- Superior oral and written communications skills combined with excellent interpersonal abilities and confidence engaging with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability developing and implementing communications plans with clear messaging
- Excellent project management skills
- Expertise in digital communications (digital content marketing, advertising and social media) strategic communications, planning and reporting.
- Proven ability to contribute to the growth and increased engagement of social audiences
- Collaborative mindset and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google analytics, Word Press
Spectrum Health Care is thrilled to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. This award recognizes top companies across Canada for overall performance, sustained growth, strategy, capabilities and innovation, culture and commitment, and leadership. Click here to learn more about this esteemed honour.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.