Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
Flynn Group of Companies is currently looking for skilled CNC Operators to assist with the production of their commercial and industrial size window systems. This position is located at our Mississauga Branch which is located at Airport Road and Derry in Mississauga. This position will be reporting to the Fabrication Foreman.
Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 3:00pm
- What We Offer
- Training Available
- Advancement within the company
- Paid Weekly- Direct Deposit
- Located on a Bus Route
- Day Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
- Overtime available as needed
- $100 Safety boot allowance after 1 year
- Competitive Wages ($18.00 – $20.00 per hour)
- Uniform provided after 6 months
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and RRSP Matching
- A Day in the Life
- Read and interpret drawings for machine setup.
- Work with a variety of CNC Machines, including CNC Milling Machine.
- Ensure high levels of quality and ensure productivity and on time completion of work orders assigned.
- Program basic equipment, operate machines efficiently and provide continuous quality checks during the process.
- Effectively use CNC equipment, perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- What We Are Seeking
- Previous experience operating a variety of CNC machines.
- Previous experience working with glass and aluminum products will be considered assets.
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings.
- Ability to read a Tape Measure to 1/16th ” or 1 mm.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.