It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey.
OSL (Outsourced Sales Leadership) was established in 2012 in Mississauga, Ontario, to provide clients with customized designed sales solutions in retail, direct sales, merchandising and customer acquisition.
At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect, and integrity
Our Vision – to be the premier sales organization in North America by 2025, enriching the lives of all people and the communities we live in
Our Values – Belonging, Collaboration, Responsibility, Passion, Over Achievement, Innovation
About the role:
We’re looking for a Cloud and Systems Lead who will be responsible for implementing, deploying, and maintaining infrastructure, including physical, cloud, and virtual environments. In addition, you will be accountable for developing and maintaining system application implementation plans, custom scripts, testing procedures and documentation.
A little more about the role:
- Ensure the regulatory compliance and security of the infrastructure environment
- Provide guidance and technical support to System Administrators
- Work with vendors to implement systems, ensure security standard & compliance
- Establish guidelines and methods to install and configure systems in physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure in accordance with policies, standards, and project / operational requirements
- Participate in monitoring, provisioning, recommending, and scaling the infrastructure to accommodate the needs of the business growth
- Supervise system software maintenance, and apply operating system patches and upgrades in accordance with the IT system maintenance procedures, also upgrade administrative tools and utilities, configure / add new services as necessary
What you bring:
- Possess 5+ years experience with various information technology and infrastructure administration
- Work experience with WAN, LAN, Azure, and virtual networking administration
- Knowledge of Office 365 services, docker and container administration
- Team player with project management experience
- Possess highly systematic & analytical problem-solving ability
- Service oriented with good interpersonal and customer relations skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is preferred
What is in it for you:
- Competitive base salary +bonus
- RRSP matching program
- Vacation plus additional flex days
- Comprehensive health, dental and life benefits
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career
- Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- A supportive workplace culture and work environment
- Employee development programs
If this sounds like you and you’re excited to be a member of our team, please apply now.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.