If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth is currently looking for Chiller Technicians to join our growing team Greater Toronto Area. The role will be responsible for assembling, installing, repairing and maintaining HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, products and systems.
- Represent Ainsworth in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call, you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Read, interpret, create and maintain drawings and specifications.
- Install air conditioning, heating, and related equipment and components.
- Overhaul and service air conditioning, heating units and systems.
- Repair, replace and adjust worn or broken parts on condensers, compressors, and water and vacuum pumps.
- Repair and adjust valves, piping connections, fittings, and couplings.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with heating and air conditioning units and systems.
- Install motors, thermostats, and humidistats.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned apprentices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Provides support and backup for other administrative duties as requested
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
- 313 A Certificate (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic)
- A current driver’s license.
- A valid and up to date Certificate of Qualification.
- Knowledge and skill of tools, equipment, and materials and practices of the trade.
- Knowledge of applicable HVAC/R codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.