Centre: Traders, ON
Job Type: Part-Time, shift from 10am-2pm
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will support with dishes and sanitation of meals for lunch and snacks for the children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing orders for bulk food weekly and daily shopping as needed.
- Preparing meals from a set menu with recipes provided weekly.
- Ensuring safety and sanitization in the kitchen environment as per Public Health requirements.
- Understanding dietary restrictions in centre for individual children.
- Washing dishes after meals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
- Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• Meet province requirement for childcare employment
- Current Standard First Aid and Infant Child CPR
- Effective time management skills
- Experience cooking for large groups would be an asset
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
Apply for job
Canadian Newcomer Jobs
333 Wilson Avenue
North York ON M3H1T2 CA
Phone: +1 (647) 945-5456