Toronto family seeks caregiver for two children, under 10 years of age., in the employer’s home. Caregiver will exercise good judgment, initiative and flexibility with regards to time as overtime may be required. Caregiver will maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, prepare infant and toddler for rest periods, prepare and feed formulas, clean and sterilize bottles, change infant diapers as well as tend to the well-being of the children.
- A wage of $14.00/hr is paid for a forty hour week with overtime at 1.5 times after 44 hours
- Vacation is ten days after one year’s service and two days off each week.
- Accommodation is available at no coat for the person wants to live in although LIVING IN IS NOT A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Successful candidate speaks English at a level conducive to performing her duties without supervision
- Successful candidate will have Education at Canadian Grade 12 level or similar
- Successful candidate will have at least one year experience caring for children of the ages similar to or close to as described
How To Apply
All applications to be considered must quote the Job Reference Number AVE-I-18. Applications without the reference number will not be processed