Caregiver needed for two boys aged four years and six years old. Caregiver will maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, discipline children according to methods requested by parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, prepare and serve nutritious meals, supervise playtime, tend to emotional well-being of children and assist with homework and read stories.
- Job is full time that offers $14/hr for a 35-hour workweek.
- Two days off per week, usually Saturdays and Sundays or as required
- Two weeks vacation on completion of one year service.
- Employer matching contributions as per statutory deductions policy
- Accommodation available at no cost on a voluntary basis. Living in is NOT a condition of employment
- Must have Canada grade 12 education or equivalent OR at least one year experience as caregiver
- Training as caregiver, or PSW, Nurse or practical or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English at a level sufficient to work effectively without supervision.
How To Apply
All applications must be by email and candidates MUST quote job reference #SIN-B-18, to email@example.com. Applications without the code will not be processed