Brampton family seeks a child caregiver for two children ages 11 years, and 9 years. Selected person will be flexible, organized, reliable, able to use initiative to assume full responsibility of the home in absence of parents, maintain a safe and healthy environment communicate well in English. Care includes assisting in preparing children for school, preparing breakfast, snacks and meals, supervise and assist with oral and personal hygiene, maintain discipline according to the dictates of the parents, monitor homework and TV viewing as well as light housework and laundry.
- The wage is $14.00 per hour for a thirty-five hour work week with statutory deductions applied. Overtime rate is $21.00 per hour after 44 hours of work
- Paid vacation after one year will be two weeks.
- Paid lunch and health breaks.
- Successful person will have at least Canadian grade twelve education or equivalent, must speak, read, and communicate in English at a level that will be conducive to working without supervision
- Experience of at least one year is required and preference will be give to a person that has training as caregiver, PSW. Employer will assist with CPR and First Aid training
- Preference will be given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents
How To Apply
All applicant must apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST use job reference code NAN-C-19.