Toronto family seeks experienced caregiver to look after a four year old girl. Care includes instructing child in oral and general hygiene, preparing nutritious meals and snacks, maintaining a healthy environment in the home, prepare child for rest periods, read stories and tend to her emotional well-being, light housekeeping and laundering clothes and linen.
- A wage package of Fourteen Dollars per hour, ($14.00/hr), over a forty hour five day week. Overtime, if necessary will be at time and a half ($21.00/hr), and days off are Saturdays and Sundays
- There will be vacation of two weeks after one year of service, and paid lunch breaks and health breaks
- Statutory deductions…(CPP, EI and Income taxes) apply
- Accommodation is available as a convenience but Living in the employers home is NOT a condition of employment. This benefit is strictly voluntary
- Minimum of Canadian grade 12 Education, or equivalent is required as well as ability to communicate well in English. Experience as caregiver for children of at least three years is mandatory, with caring for girls an asset.
How To Apply
All Applicants please apply by email with resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The job reference ZHU-SJ-18 must be quoted in to be invited for an interview.