Family seeks full-time chid care-giver for two and a half year-old child. Duties include teaching oral hygiene, making snacks and meals, maintaining a safe and healthy environment in the home, outdoors playtime, telling stories and monitoring TV and viewing, laundering linen and clothes as well as some housekeeping.
- Selected Candidate will earn an hourly wage of $15.00 per hour for a forty hour work week which could include Saturdays and Sundays according to the employers schedule
- Caregiver will have two days off per week
- After a years’ service there caregiver is entitled to two weeks vacation or four percent of the wages earned in lieu of vacation. Statutory deductions enable caregiver to build CPP and EI entitlements.
- The selected caregiver will have experience caring for children in the age group two to four years and be able to carry out the work as outlined in the “Job Description”
- Caregiver needs to be loving and caring of children, flexible, co-operative and willing to work at secondary location based on the visiting of the child to her grandparents’ or on travel of the child
- A secondary school diploma is required.
How To Apply
All applications are received by email. The application and resume must be forwarded to email@example.com with the job code AGA-SH-20 clearly marked in the email. Only applications with the job code will be opened.