Brampton family seeks a full-time child caregiver for one infant in employers home. Caregiver will exercise good judgment, flexibility, initiative and ability to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home. Caregiver will make formulas and feed infant, sterilize bottles, change diaper and clothes, and tend to the emotional well-being of the child.
- Wage of fifteen dollars per hour, ($15.00/hr), is offered for a forty hour workweek and overtime if necessary after 44 hours at $22.50, statutory deductions and contributions apply
- Two days off per week
- Accommodation is available at no charge. Please note that Living in the employers home is not a condition of employment.
- Education at Canada grade 12 level, or equivalent, is desirable
- Training as a caregiver, as PSW, Nurse, practical nurse or equivalent in an accredited institution id required
- The ability to communicate in English at a level sufficient to alloy for working without supervision is required.
How To Apply
Applications must be made by email listed, email@example.com and must quote the Job Reference Number, DAS-RU-18. Applications without reference number will not be processed
- Address Toronto