Center: Sandalwood, ON
Job Type: Full-Time
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Assistant Supervisor, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Centre Director with managing the overall operation of the centre including recruitment and development of staff, management of policies and procedures, child safety, environmental health/hygiene, and province licensing.
- Ensuring that all staff members understand the objectives and expectations within each classroom.
- Managing administrative tasks such as processing payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general communications.
- Understanding and enforcing all province regulations within the building.
- Implementing and ensuring completion of training for all staff members.
- Providing effective communication with families about their child.
- All other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid vacation days; auto vacation.
- Full-time staff are paid 9 Statutory holidays.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- A Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE), must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of ECE
- Demonstrated knowledge of licensing and regulations
- Must meet province requirements for childcare employment
- Up to date immunization and Health Assessment as per the local Ministry of Health Requirements
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.