Milton, Ontario Restaurant, Café, Bistro seeks an experienced Chef to work full time preparing and cooking meals on a regular basis. Successful person will be organised and capable of working in a formal setting, or in a bar, bistro or cafeteria and adjust to the varying pace that obtain in each differing setting.
- This is a full time position that offers forty hours per week, five days and the possibility of overtime work at one and a half times the regular wage rate which is $18.50/per hour
- Successful candidate will enjoy two weeks of paid vacation after one year of service working 40 hours per week.candidates get from the position?
- All candidates that have completed five years of combined apprenticeship, work as a cook and/or work as a chef in a similar situation as ours will be considered if application is received and stated in the advertisement.
- At least high school diploma is required but applicants with trade certification, apprenticeship as described in this advertisement, culinary arts studies will be considered
- The successful candidate will be organised, flexible, dependable, reliable and exhibit the ability to prepare succeed in an Italian cuisine as well as International, Caribbean cuisine, prepare speciality soups, sauces.
How To Apply
All applications received with a resume, copy of certificate, diploma etc., and received by email bearing the identifying code PAS-CB-20, to email@example.com will be perused. Candidates that make the short list for interview will be contacted.