Mississauga family seeks an experienced caregiver to assist with supervision and care of two teenagers, 15 and 14, in the employers home. Caregiver will prepare breakfast in time for children to depart for school, maintain a safe environment in the home, monitor homework, and be in charge of the home in the absence of the employer, prepare and serve nutritious meals, and do some housework.
- Wage of $14.00 per hour is offered to start, with health breaks and breaks for lunch, forty hours per week with overtime if required by employer.
- Two days off per week, ten days vacation after one year’s service, accommodation if necessary. This is for the benefit of the caregiver but living in is NOT a condition of employment.
- Organized, responsible person with initiative will enjoy a stable workplace with caring employers.
- Successful candidate will have at least Canadian grade twelve education or equivalent, and at least one to two years of experience as child caregiver.
- In lieu of experience caregiver will have a caregiver’s training course, or PSW certificate or diploma.
- Good communication skills in English is required as caregiver will work without supervision for the greater portion of the day and must be able to take charge of the home in the absence of the employers.
How To Apply
All applications must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job reference code SIK-DrS-18