Looking to join a creative, engaging team of professionals?
Located in Davenport Village, Hellenic Home – Hellenic Care for Seniors (Toronto) Inc., is an outstanding ‘Home away from Home’ providing personalized quality care and services to the 81 residents in our community.
Position: Cafeteria Counter Attendant
Looking for a reliable counter person to assist with making coffees and preparing/serving light snacks and foods. Previous experience is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the cafeteria counter.
- Customer service skills
- Assemble food to order
- Light prep
- Stocking shelves
- To work in a position of trust with seniors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven safe food handling practices.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, which include, standing for prolonged periods of time, and pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying up to 20lbs.
- Greek speaking is an asset.