Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT and components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide customers with the best products at the best value that the computer retail world can offer. The key to our success resides in the constant improvement of business practices, as well as a knowledgeable and passionate team of people who go beyond expectations while maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits with lots of opportunities for advancement!
We are currently hiring a full-time Buyer at our Head Office , located in Richmond Hill!
The Buyer is responsible for planning, selecting and purchasing quantities of goods and merchandise. This role will encompass areas such as inventory management, planning and forecasting, dealing with contract negotiations, and researching and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Communicating with vendors on daily basis
- Track the progress for each procurement plan until the shipment arrives
- Analyze the sales data and optimize the sourcing channel
- Work with Product Manager to build product lines
- Assist stores and their customers on their requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in consumer electronics or IT products
- 2+ years of relevant experiences in purchasing, product management, category management or merchandising
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong Time management and communication skills
- Global sourcing or procurement experience will be a plus
- Valid Ontario “G” License with clean driver’s abstract for a minimum of three years
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent