Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT and components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide customers with the best products at the best value that the computer retail world can offer. The key to our success resides in the constant improvement of business practices, as well as a knowledgeable and passionate team of people who go beyond expectations while maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We offer competitive wages and benefits with lots of opportunities for advancement!
We are looking for an Business Development Representative to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting lead generation quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and social media
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Manager on weekly activity results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Inside Sales Associate, Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving lead generation quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, or Dynamics)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant IT field
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers & Electronics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers & Electronics will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person