Ainsworth Inc is looking for a sales professional to focus on growing our preventative maintenance service within the Central Ontario Region through targeting new customers to add to our portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a growth-oriented sales professional.
- Responsible for promotion and the sale of preventative maintenance service to new and existing clients persuasively and confidently while optimizing profit levels.
- Mid-Level Market and enterprise systems within the assigned territory
- Engineer, write specifications, develop cost proposals, and negotiate sales contracts
- Build partnering relationships with clients responsible for the decision-making process. Actively listen, probe and identify concerns. Understand each customer’s business and demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, and trust
- Create and implement strategies and plans to achieve assigned sales objectives
- Exceed assigned margin targets while in pursuit of sales orders for the assigned territory
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- University or College level Technical Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years in selling Technical Services, with proven successful sales record
- Skilled in methods to build and maintain strong business relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, technical, and financials abilities
- Working experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs
- Ability to communicate in both French and English
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.