Ainsworth Inc is currently searching for a highly skilled and accomplished sales professional to join our team. Our ideal candidate will possess a wealth of knowledge in any or all of the following fields: Building Automation Systems (BAS), Master Systems Integration, Building Intelligence, and/or strategic multi-discipline sales. As a member of our team, your primary focus will be on expanding our market presence by collaborating with consultants, contractors, and owners. We are seeking an ambitious and results-driven individual who is committed to achieving growth targets and driving market share expansion. This role requires a high level of expertise in sales, a strong understanding of the construction industry, and the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, etc.
- Responsible for promotion and the sale of preventative maintenance service to new and existing clients persuasively and confidently while optimizing profit levels.
- Mid-Level Market and enterprise systems within the assigned territory
- Engineer, write specifications, develop cost proposals, and negotiate sales contracts
- Build partnering relationships with clients responsible for the decision-making process. Actively listen, probe and identify concerns. Understand each customer’s business and demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, and trust
- Create and implement strategies and plans to achieve assigned sales objectives
- Exceed assigned margin targets while in pursuit of sales orders for the assigned territory
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- University or College level Technical Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years in selling Technical Services, with proven successful sales record and a passion for growth
- Working experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs
- Skilled in methods to build and maintain strong business relationships with customers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, technical, and financials abilities
- Must possess strong communication in English – both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.