Position: Business Analyst
Atlas-Apex is looking for a full time or contract Business Analyst interested in being part of a team that is pushing technology development forward within the roofing industry.
Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. We are committed to being a leader in the industry and we are passionately focused on innovating at every level of our business.
· Collaborate with the development team to gather requirements and understand user needs.
· Analyze and document business processes and requirements to ensure they are effectively implemented in the application.
· Develop and implement strategies to optimize application usage for end-users, including the creation of user manuals and training materials.
· Conduct user testing and validate that new features and changes meet requirements and user expectations.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition to new application features or changes.
· Monitor application usage and gather feedback from end-users to identify areas for improvement.
Qualification and Skills needed:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
· A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in business analysis, preferably in a software development environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience with process mapping and process optimization.
· Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and software applications.
Skills that are an asset, but not a necessity:
· Adobe XD or similar design tools
· Project Planning and Management
· Bilingualism (English and French)
· Knowledge of visual communication and design principles to create diagrams, flowcharts, and other visual aids to enhance the clarity and effectiveness of documentation.
Interested candidates please send your resume and references to the IT Manager, at ITapplications@atlas-apex.com
We thank all applicants, however only those who meet our requirements will be called for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON M9W 1M2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person