University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional to fill the key role of Brand Marketing Analyst in our Business Innovation Unit.
Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning.
The University Health Network, where “above all else the needs of patients come first”, encompasses Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. The breadth of research, the complexity of the cases treated, and the magnitude of its educational enterprise has made UHN a national and international resource for patient care, research and education. With a long tradition of groundbreaking firsts and a purpose of “Transforming lives and communities through excellence in care, discovery and learning”, the University Health Network (UHN), Canada’s largest research teaching hospital, brings together over 16,000 employees, more than 1,200 physicians, 8,000+ students, and many volunteers. UHN is a caring, creative place where amazing people are amazing the world.
University Health Network (UHN) is a research hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto and a member of the Toronto Academic Health Science Network. The scope of research and complexity of cases at UHN have made it a national and international source for discovery, education and patient care. Research across UHN’s five research institutes spans the full spectrum of diseases and disciplines, including cancer, cardiovascular sciences, transplantation, neural and sensory sciences, musculoskeletal health, rehabilitation sciences, and community and population health. Find out about our purpose, values and principles here.
As a member of the Business Innovation Unit, the Brand Marketing Analyst position assists team members in the design and execution of business innovation and development activities. Reporting to the Unit’s manager, this position coordinates branding efforts to ensure that UHN’s institutional work offered to third parties creates meaningful value, loyalty & trust aligned with UHN’s mission and values. This position supports efforts to strengthen UHN’s position in the market as a “service provider of choice” by aligning branding tactics to accelerate achievement of business development goals.
Your key responsibilities include marketing accountability; administrative accountability; Performs cross-functional and/or other duties consistent with the job classification, as assigned or requested; Works in compliance of the Occupational Health & Safety Act and its regulations, reporting hazards, deficiencies and contravention’s of the Act, in a timely manner.
- At minimum, completion of a 3 year community college program in business marketing, brand management or strategic marketing , or recognize equivalent required
- At minimum, 4 years to 6+ years of practical and related experience and/or 6 months on-the-job training requirement
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training, preferred
- Regulatory and policy knowledge –domain specific (e.g. marketing, advertising and sales regulations)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision making skills with the ability to make recommendations and to use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent problem recognition and problem solving abilities
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with web site development and maintenance is preferred
- B2B environment and/or business development experience
If you are interested in making your contribution at UHN, please apply on-line. You will be asked to copy and paste as well as attach your resume and covering letter. You will also be required to complete some initial screening questions.