If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Facilitates processing, assembly and delivery of invoices to customers via mail, email, or web portals with appropriate back up as assigned by senior billing and contract administrators.
Review and process Project Opening requests for accuracy, enter data into system and distribute Project number to necessary employees
Review and process Project Change Orders for accuracy, customer approval and enter data into system
Open Service work orders and complete billing as requested by Service Managers
Various other office related duties to support the team as requested
- Opening Large & Small Projects
- Entering Change Orders
- Opening and Billing Service Work Orders
- Preparing Work Order Backup for Contract Invoices
- Invoice Delivery to Customers
- High School graduate
- Computer literate
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Experience working with computers is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office (ex. Word and Excel)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- JD Edwards knowledge is an asset
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l