It’s an exciting time to be at OSL Retail Services, working for a people focused company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated in recent years with our commitments to client customers, innovation, business results, and an entrepreneurial spirit has created energy, enthusiasm, and engagement among our employees that is pushing us to new heights. And we’re on the lookout for talented people who share our vision and values and want to join us in this journey. At OSL, our culture is our foundation. Passionate employees, great customer service and long-term relationships are all built upon that foundation. We value people, passion, honesty, respect and integrity. AT OSL, we are family.
Bilingual Information Technology Support Manager
- Supports information technology and computer systems for OSL Direct and shared services
- Supports the implementation of systems, policies and procedures
- Administers the Pulseway system that supports our IT infrastructure
- Administers the Miradore systems that supports our clients Tablets/Phones
- Administers the Office 365 & Exchange accounts for OSL Direct and shared services
- Maintenance of all information technology equipment
- Offer training to staff of the organization and its clients
- Respond to clients’ questions on IT
- Responsible for analyzing call log to discover trending matters and issues.
- Responsible for the management of the organization’s email accounts
- Provides tier 2 level support for the direct team members
- Advises internal stakeholders on IT-related questions or opportunities
- Liaises with vendors to source and maintain equipment
- Maintains inventory of hardware and spare equipment
- Supports any IT-related projects internally or for external clients
- Sets up new employees on all required systems and equipment
- Build’s Monthly reporting on equipment’s and other business areas
- Occasionally will be required to work off business hours to do system maintenance with minimal impact to business operations
- Bilingual, French and English
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Proven working experience in IT or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Server 2016 and higher
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Pulseway/Mirador/Webroot/Avanan/ or similar system
- Proverbiality to identify and resolve issues regarding IT in a manner that is timely
- Proficiency in gathering and analyzing information
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about technologies
- OSL is North American growing company. Our culture and values uphold our pledge to great people doing greater things, and commitment to our local communities through OSL CARES supporting The SickKids Foundation.
- Mississauga, Ontario
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.