Bike Ambassador (Hyper Electric Bikes) – 3159 Scarborough West
*This is a seasonal contract position ending in June 2023*
Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, inclusive and people-focused company that provides outsourced sales solutions to some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in North America. We hire passionate and motivated individuals who are looking for their next career challenge. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
Walmart Canada has partnered with OSL to promote Hyper Electric Bikes this summer in select stores. This will be promoted as a weekly event to engage with customers, promote, demonstrate and educate customers on the advantages of Hyper E-Bikes.
Here’s where you come in!
You are enthusiastic and committed to any brand you represent, with the ability to create a great customer service experience. You are passionate about cycling and you have an outgoing and sociable personality. You’re interested in joining a collaborative team with a company that focuses on connectivity and employee engagement. You love engaging with people, being outdoors and having fun at work!
What we are looking for:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have previous brand ambassador, retail, or sales experience (Not required but will be considered an asset)
- Ability to work in partnership with our clients, employees and internal business partners
- Ability to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each week according to our program schedule.
- You enjoy working and being outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Here is what we offer in this role:
- 6-8 Week contract position
- Competitive salary of $20/hour
- Part-Time, fixed schedule – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each week (20 hours/week total)
- Certified training offered – We make sure you have the tools to succeed!
- Opportunities to grow within the company including contract extension or transfer to another OSL program
- A company focused on the professional development and well-being of its employees
At OSL, we celebrate diversity. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported and reaches their full potential.
Notice: The previous job description was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of the employees assigned to this position.
OSL is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sex or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs