Community Living Toronto, one of the largest agencies of its kind in North America, is a dynamic innovative organization committed to a vision of promoting a welcoming community. As a leader in the field, Community Living Toronto offers supports to over 6,000 individuals within an intellectual disability as well as support to their families, including residential and day support, assistance with employment, community support, early childhood services and respite.
Post-secondary degree or diploma in Behavioural Science Technology. At least one-year experience is required using Applied Behaviour Analysis to support individuals with complex needs in a residential environment. Successful completion of internal legislated mandatory trainings is required, including Management Group (SMG). Driver’s license is an asset. Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) Oversight within the Specialized Services Department, we provide BCBA supervision, oversight and hours to multiple positions within the department. Individuals interested in BCBA supervision should express so at the time of interview/hire.
Identifies the needs of individuals supported and delivers supports and programs consistent with life plans in order to enhance their capacity to function in all aspects of community living.
Under the direction of a program supervisor, this position is responsible for:
- Supporting the development of strategies are delivery of service and supports according to life plans and personal outcomes.
- Providing case management to individuals on caseload and assisting with case management of other individuals supported.
- Ensuring that appropriate personal and physical care, crisis response, counseling and emotional support is provided.
- Participating in assessing the long term service needs of individuals supported and of the program and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Coordinating and providing direct support in the implementation of life plans and monitoring achievement of personal and program outcomes.
- Maintaining documentation, monitoring finances for individuals supported and ensuring an appropriate standard of living and for individuals supported.
- Locating housing and employment opportunities for individuals supported.
- Providing direction to staff regarding service delivery.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person