If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
The Operational Sales Support will work in close collaboration with the Central & Western Operations and Sales team by coordinating daily sales administrative activities, such as Tender process, gathering information, formatting each submission according to company guidelines, contract renewals and assistance in pursuing, tracking and forecasting opportunities.
- Assist in opportunities, administration, tracking and forecasting
- Coordinate Regional tenders/RFP processes from reception to submission to ensure timely and quality submission
- Monitor and identify opportunities for business development via 3rd party portals;
- Prepare both internal and external communications regarding important business unit updates;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies;
- Maintain client database and mailing list;
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Create, prepare, review and edit all regional maintenance contracts (new and existing)
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Editing and revising submissions according to feedback.
- Ensure all changes are accommodated and approved.
- Act in a professional manner to reflect positively on Ainsworth.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Promote and perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role with strong industry experience
- Hands on experience with tender and RFP/RFQ processes
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, autonomy, flexibility, and attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities;
- Industry experience in technical trades, an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, or other related qualifications, an asset.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.