Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT and components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide customers with the best products at the best value that the computer retail world can offer. The key to our success resides in the constant improvement of business practices, as well as a knowledgeable and passionate team of people who go beyond expectations while maintaining the trust and confidence of our customers. We offer competitive wages and benefits with lots of opportunities for advancement!
We are currently looking for a AZ Driver to join the team at our Richmond Hill location. Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
· Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
· Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
· Collect payments Inform customers about new products and services
· Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
· Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
· Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
· Accepting payments for delivered items
· Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
· Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
· Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
· Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
· Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle.
· Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
· Professionalism in customer service
· Receive and relay information to central dispatch
· Assemble, install and set-up merchandise
1. Clear drive abstract
2. Clear background check
3.MUST have at least 3 years of proven insurance experience for commercial heavy vehicle (over 4,500 KG).
· Able to communicate in French and English
· Z license/Class 1 or Class 3 is required
· Previous verifiable experience in driving long distances and ensuring shipments make their destination safely
· Ability to travel into the United States
· Clean driving record
· Comply with Hours-of-Service regulations
· Ability to work on weekends from time to time
**ONLY Candidate who meet the Required Experience and License may apply**
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers & Electronics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers & Electronics will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
AZ Truck Driver job details loaded