Local Driving – Go Home Every Night
Motivated and High Performing Drivers can earn up to $80,000 annually
Location: Toronto – Hwy 401/400
Day Shift and Evening Shifts Available
Hours : Evening Shift starting at 5:00 PM
Day shift starting at 6:30 AM
Did you know that 34,000+ Canadians are directly employed in the recycling industry? Interested in becoming part of Canada’s workforce that’s shaping our environment?
Here’s what we do…
Combined Metal Industries (CMI for short!) sources and processes recycled ferrous and non-ferrous metals across North America and ensure they do not end up in a landfill or go to waste. Our recycling stream ensures that all the ferrous and non-ferrous metals that enter our yards will create something new again!
Here’s where you come in!
CMI is looking for AZ licensed Truck Drivers to join our Transportation and Fleet Division and support our customers throughout GTA and Southern Ontario.
- Be the face of CMI and provide an excellent customer experience
- Operate our lugger trucks, tractors, and roll-offs
- Pick up scrap metal loads at our customer sites and deliver to our CMI sites for processing
- Exchange bins at customer sites
- A clean driving abstract and CVOR
- AZ license, with minimum 1 years experience
- Experienced with manual transmission is an asset
- A thorough knowledge of safe driving procedures and traffic laws
- Previous experience driving around GTA and Southern Ontario and know the areas thoroughly
What we offer
- The ability to go home every night and sleep in your own bed
- Excellent CVOR safety rating
- Fleet renewal program
- Diligent reliability and maintenance program
- Computer dispatched
- Dedicated driver trainers
- Lunchroom equipped with microwaves, fridges, coffee
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- Uniforms and Laundering Service
- Organized, clean, and well-maintained work environment
- Free CMI Academy webinars and workshops to accelerate your professional development
- On the job training with CMI’s culture of learning and opportunities to advance
- Our commitment to your health and safety, and the health and safety of our customers, neighbours and others around us.
- A purposeful role protecting the environment and contributing to sustainability.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits and performance-based increases
Already picturing yourself in this role? We thought you might be! Send us your resume and let us know how you would make an impact at CMI.
To learn more about us visit www.combinedmetal.com
We look forward to hearing from everyone but please note that due to the volume of resumes submitted, only those selected for next steps will be contacted. To stay in touch with CMI and keep up to date on all open opportunities, follow us on Facebook and Indeed!
CMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process. *