Guardian Outfitters is a retail store looking for a full-time assistant manager who can be the first point of contact with customers whether it be via email, personal interaction and/or online orders.
We would appreciate someone who is passionate about our products, as well as someone who has great communication and sales skills. The hope is for the assistant manager to aid in easy guidance from corporate clients to managers, and retail customers to sales reps.
- Communicate with corporate clients and managers to facilitate sales
- Greet customers & clients and provide excellent customer service to facilitate sales
- Work with managers to receive feedback from customers to improve products
- Maintain knowledge of all products carried, and become product experts to facilitate sales
- Ensure positive work attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Provide aid with store presentation and inventory management
- Strong customer service skills with highly motivational attitude
- Previous customer service experience required
- Must be able to work with Excel & POS software
- Excellent phone and email etiquette, and be comfortable with basic computer skills
- Problem solving abilities is a must as well as a focus on ethics
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to stand for the duration of the shift, perform retail tasks (folding, re-stocking inventory, etc).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Bonus Pay
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)