Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
BrightPath Kids is seeking as Assistant Centre Director for their Eglinton Centre, Etobicoke, ON.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Assists with the responsible for the day-to-day operations of the centre
· Demonstrates strong interpersonal and management skills
· Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
· Has the ability to work independently and within the team
· Ensures that all licensing and regulatory requirements are met
· Fosters and maintains strong relationships with the families
· Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff
· Assists with hiring and training new staff
· A Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) Must be a member in good standing with the Ontario College of ECE.
· 1 – 3 years’ experience in a leadership role.
· Intermediate skills of the Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
· Safe Food Handling certificate would be an asset.
· Up to date immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements.
· Class 4 drivers’ license would be an asset.
· A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening.
· Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR.
Our team members enjoy:
· A competitive compensation package, including group benefits and paid sick leave
· A 40 % discount on childcare
· A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
· Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
Join the BrightPath team today!……
the Journey begins here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)