We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to join our growing team. We are always looking for curious, agile, enthusiastic, and driven people to add to our team! If you thrive in a dynamic, open, and team-oriented environment with a passion for solving problems.
In this role, you will be required to
- Develop, implement and execute administrative systems and processes to support the smooth day-to-day operations of the school.
- Evaluate the operational and administrative procedures are followed and prepare the monthly report to the School Director.
- Resolve operational and administrative issues as they arise and identify solutions.
- Plan and manage advertising or marketing strategies and control budgets for contracts.
- Develop e-learning based courseware projects on various subjects
- Manage, update and distribute school handbook, ensure policies are current and comply with Ontario secondary school regulations。
- Lead the planning and execution of student recruitment related activities. Work with recruitment team to meet upcoming year enrollment goals while managing registration for students.
- Works with principal and other administration in the maintenance of accurate school schedules, student records, and transcripts in accordance with school, local, state and provincial requirements
- Partner with School Director and management team in planning and developing annual teacher orientation, including employee training.
- Ensure compliance and completion of new hire orientation process.
- Manage all supply contracts and keep contact with all suppliers.
Compensation: $40.50 hourly for 35 hours per week (M-F)
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required.
Minimum 5 years of office managing experience required.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal skills and communication tactics.
Patience and understanding working with multicultural.
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Basic accounting principles, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Large workload, Attention to detail Job.