If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Responsible for the completion of the daily bank deposit, address book maintenance. Processes and records credit card, EFT, customer direct and branch deposits. Maintains cash receipt records.
- Preparation of the daily bank deposit and payment application to customer accounts including batch posting to the general leger and generation of the daily deposit (cheque) listing.
- Processing of credit card, EFT, customer direct deposits and branch deposits.
- Responsible for address book maintenance including new account set-up, name/address/credit limit changes.
- Maintains cash receipt records.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by and in accordance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental company policies and government legislation/regulations.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality System operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Education and Experience
- Completion of grade 12.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Need for accuracy and be able to process high volume levels.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards accounts receivable module.
- Intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel).
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l*Team Oriented Environment lCompetitive compensation lPerformance Based Bonuses l* Paid Training Programl*Group Benefits Plan lPromote-from-within Policy lVacation Policy lState-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools lExposure to Cutting Edge Technology l*