Location: Toronto/Etobicoke Corporate Office
Job Type: Full-Time, Salary
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will ensure the timely and accurate payment of invoices for a portfolio of properties. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining systems, policies, and procedures relating to AP functions.
- Assisting with priority payments to vendors.
- Reviewing vendor reconciliations to ensure variances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assisting with monthly account analysis.
- Ensuring that all payments are compliant with corporate policies and procedures which include proper approval and correct general ledger coding.
- Responding to and resolving all internal and external inquiries & liaise with other departments to ensure accurate and timely payments are within cash flow restraints.
- Providing weekly accounts payable aging reports and status on outstanding items.
- All other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- We offer a 40% child care discount to ALL Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid holidays off.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- 2 years of full cycle AP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience with purchase order knowledge an asset
- Experience working with a large ERP system an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.