OSL offers an uncapped commission structure!
Account Executive, Business Sales
OSL Direct – Bell Authorized Agent
OSL Direct – Bell Authorized Agent has a people-first and award-winning culture. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join our team as anAccount Executive, Business Salesfor the Bell Canada campaign!
What does OSL Direct offer?
- Competitive base pay, car allowance plus lucrative uncapped commission structure, monthly bonuses, and rewards. Our top performers are making close to six figure incomes
- Paid car allowance, access to a vehicle is required for this role.
- Tools for success: Smartphone & tablet, business cards, ID badge, Salesforce CRM
- Training in Bell products and services to help you master your role
- Job shadowing to set you up for success
- Ongoing coaching, learning, and development opportunities
- Internal career growth
- 25% discount on your personal residential Bell services
- A partnership with KOHO offering the possibility of obtaining an instant remuneration of up to 50% of your daily salary
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage (individual coverage paid 100% by the employer)
- Fulltime flexible work schedule; evening and some weekend work are required to maximize customer contact
Here’s where you come in…
- Establish and support the sale of Bell products to small businesses through a variety of hunting strategies.
- Work from a list of potential customers in the territory to promote Bell products such as Bell Wireless, Fibe Internet, Business Phone, Fibe TV and Security & Automation.
- Visit Small Business customers in-person to prospect for these products.
- Identify the specific needs of companies and offer tailor-made solutions while offering impeccable customer service.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to develop strategies.
- Use the Salesforce CRM system to assist with territory and funnel management
- Demonstrate optimism, empathy and integrity to represent our Bell Canada customer’s brand.
Do you have the keys to success?
- Ambitious and proactive with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Meticulous in managing your time, evaluating priorities and achieving your tasks and goals.
- Motivated to work in a rapidly changing environment where every day is rewarding
- Persistent and motivated to achieve your goals
- Full-time availability of 37.5 hours per week
- A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
- 1 year of B2B experience in direct sales
- Knowledge of CRM system (Salesforce)
About OSL Direct:
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
KOHO has exclusively partnership with OSL to offer Instant Pay to OSL Canadian employees. They offer Instant Pay a free, on-demand pay solution. Instead of waiting for a paycheque every two weeks, you could cash out up to 50% of your daily pay, the next working day. In addition to Instant Pay KOHO is also a no-fee spending and savings account. They offer a mobile app, an everyday spending account, and a reloadable prepaid Visa card that helps you budget, save, and spend like a pro. You’d receive a link for an optional signup as part of our onboarding with OSL
We are stoked to announce that OSL Retail Services has been recognized as a Winner in LinkedIn’s 2021 Talent Awards!
The Talent Awards are a celebration of teams around the world who are moving the talent industry forward in innovative ways and we are thrilled to announce that OSL Retail Services has taken 1st place in the category of ‘Best Culture of Learning (1,000-10,000 employees)’.
This award is particularly special to our organization as we continue to drive a culture of #belongingacross the organization through learning and development. We are proud of our entire OSL family as well as our business partners across North America who have supported us throughout this journey and have gotten us this prestigious recognition. Congratulations as well to all our industry peers who were nominated and were finalists alongside us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada on a permanent basis for full-time hours?
Work Location: On the road