DCL International Inc. is a leader in design and manufacturing of catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, diesel particulate filters and stock mufflers for the air pollution control of off-highway vehicles, stationary engines, industrial processes and specialized on-highway vehicles. DCL International Inc. supplies to world leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofit. For more information about DCL, visit www.dcl-inc.com.
DCL International Inc. currently seeks an intermediate level Account Coordinator to coordinate shipment scheduling and fulfilment of customer orders on a day-to-day basis for aftermarket and OEM accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership and management of the customer order system from order receipt to product fulfillment
- Coordinate document flow, such as work orders, order confirmations and delivery schedules
- Work with international sales team to ensure the integrity and accuracy of input orders, changes, credits and maintenance of customer account information
- Work with the production department to actively manage and execute production as planned and to reschedule production in the event of unexpected changes
- Work collaboratively with peers and other departments, keeping appropriate individuals informed and ensuring positive customer relations
- Enter work order details and part numbers into ERP system
- Interact with customer in personable manner and add value to our customer base
- Coordinate with sales staff and customers on the resolution of design details, service and product delivery issues
- College or University degree, preferably in a business, science or technology field
- Detail oriented with strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ERP systems
- We are a proud Canadian company and we care about our shared environment
- We provide a safe, clean work environment, training, new uniforms, safety shoes and goggles
- We offer competitive pay and employee benefits
- We encourage professional development and offer reimbursements for professional fees and tuition
- We recognize our employees for their achievements through our Innovation Award Program.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
- We are dedicated in providing accommodation in accordance with all relevant legislation and if you require accommodation, please advise the HR department and we will work with you to meet your needs
No telephone calls or agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have a College or University degree, preferably in a business, science or technology field?
- How many years experience do you have with Account Coordinating?
Work Location: In person