Are you looking for a future with an industry leader with steady hours of work, the chance to diagnose and repair, competitive rates of pay with full benefits and a matching RRSP plan in a safe place to work. You just found it!
Wasteco is a well-established, Canadian owned waste management company with a solid reputation for quality, reliability, and service excellence. The company provides commercial services focused on recycling, waste management and environmental services to a wide range of client companies, in both the commercial and industrial sectors. Stable and growing, Wasteco offers a competitive compensation package within a leading corporate culture.
You will be responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance work, inspections, modifications, installation/dismantling of systems, trouble shooting, diagnosing and repairs of waste truck related equipment.
- 310T Mechanic licence, or apprentice;
- Must have own tools and in good working order;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Experience with computers updating and logging work orders; and,
- Able to perform services on electrical, hydraulic, power train, suspension, brake, and air systems on vehicles as well as equipment.
At Wasteco we strive to create an accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the hiring process we will be happy to accommodate you.
While we are grateful to all applicants for their interest, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- 310T License (preferred)
- Other mechanic license and willingness to be trained (preferred)
Work Location: One location