We are looking for an 310T mechanic for our Scarborough (Garage) location. #ATLHGH
Requirements & Overview:
- 310T Licensed truck and Trailer Mechanic required
- Ability to lift heavy parts (Brake Drums, Etc)
- Inspection, diagnosis, & repair of trailers through preventative & scheduled maintenance
- Performing general vehicle repairs on electrical &/or pneumatic systems including tires, brakes, welding, roof repairs, landing gear in a licensing station
- Ability to read & comprehend maintenance manuals
- Contributing to the maintenance of a clean & safe facility, following company safety policies & procedures including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines
- Dental Care, Disability insurance, Extended health care, Life insurance, On-site parking, Vision care (as per company policy).
- Eligible to participate $3 retention bonus per hour as per company policy.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Atlantic Packaging is dedicated to fostering an inclusive environment where all colleagues and customers feel valued and supported. We are committed to developing our team to reflect the diversity of our communities in which we live and work and seek applicants with a wide range of abilities. If you require accommodation, please contact HR@atlantic.ca